Gavel clubs are a way of providing the Toastmasters experience to groups who may be ineligible for regular membership due to age, inability to pay dues or other circumstances. Following similar Toastmasters club meeting protocols, Gavel clubs use club officer titles and education manuals.
The classes are held every week and the club works towards:
- Improving public speaking skills of the students
- Building leadership skills
- Enabling personal growth
- Teaching networking in a small and supportive environment
- Teaching the art of writing and presenting speeches in a group setting
- Building self-confidence and self-awareness