A – Introduction
Terms and Conditions
- The terms and conditions represent the practices and observance of our schools for maintaining the academic quality and to strengthen the welfare and promote a stable environment, the terms and conditions which are inclusive of forms, form of admission, conditions of promotions and fees list forms the basis for legally binding the parent and the school for sourcing and providing educational services. These terms and conditions are and forms, letter of offer and award, conditions of promotions and fees list are subject to change from time to time (if applicable) due to change in the law or necessarily done to reflect upon the school’s practices.
- Fee and notices: The rules for or concerning the fee are mentioned, set and listed under the section N
B – Terminology
- Parents: Means a person who is legally jointly or severally responsible for the pupil, who has duly signed the admission forms consisting, the details of the pupil, and is complying with the obligations of the school’s terms and conditions. Role and responsibility of parents are mentioned under section E
- Pupil/ student: Means the child who name is there on the admission form and is listed on the School roll.
- Admission form or form of admission: Means a booklet consisting of the details of students profile, parent’s details, emergency contact details, rules and regulations, fee list along with government identification photocopy documents as required by the Indian rules signed by the parents to complete the process of admission of pupils on the school.
C – Medical
The School will not be held responsible for any injury to a student which may or may not result in loss of his / her life , injuries that requires medical attention will be given immediately which starts with giving the first aid given by trained administrators , however if the case requiring higher medical intervention is needed , it will be immediately be addressed by medical practitioner or a certified doctor available a nearby hospital and the parents will be notified immediately , if the parent cannot be reached due to some circumstances emergency medical attention will be done as said by the medical practitioner or a certified doctor available at a nearby hospital to deal with the case of emergency.
Medical records or medical information: A medical record and information sheet must be duly filled by the parents and submitted at administration office, the medical report must consist of any medical condition that a student has or any needs that have to be addressed.
D – Working days
Solitaire Global Schools are day schools, for students its five days a week that is from Monday to Friday, with 1st and 3rd Saturdays are accounted as working, and the 2nd and the 4th Saturdays are holidays, the school might change its timings and the workings days as per the requirements of curriculum and Government regulations.
E – Parent roles and responsibilities
Those who have parental responsibility (the legal responsibility for the child) has to disclose all the relevant information that will help us cater to the needs of the respective pupils and the parents will receive all the required information, however if one parent requests for confidentiality of the information refer section E, that shall be decided by the management if found suitable.
- Special precautions for the security of the child: It is in the interest of the student, that the parents must bring it to the notice of management and the Principal of anything, that can be a factor of risk and might affect the security of the child.
- Confidentiality: The school might have to give the need to know information to the required individual if the students welfare as it risks, the school reserves the right to monitor the activity of the students on the School internet.
- Disclosures: The parents must disclose all the information for the welfare of the students that can be any medical conditions, any history of learning disability or special need required, any family court issues or orders, or change in the financial circumstances that can affect the child.
- Communication received from the parent: Any communication received from the parent or one of the parents will be considered to be parental communication.
- Visit by parents has to be scheduled in advance, if the parents visits the school for taking the students out of the school, the parent must take permission from the Principal.
F – Photographs and Confidentiality
By accepting and signing the terms and conditions forms the parents agrees for the data protection policy of the school, the photographs may be used for the purposes of promotion, website, and social media.
G – Ethos of Solitaire Global Schools
Solitaire Global School believes in maintaining an atmosphere of equality, justice and rights. Harassment, bullying and discrimination will not be tolerated. The school in every way will protect the rights and trust of the students.
H – Counseling
Proper counseling is provided by our certified psychologists to help our students in distress and a record of the same is maintained by psychologists to help the students in better ways, the emotional support and understanding is considered as integral part of our School for student’s welfare policy.
I – Indiscipline
For any case of Indiscipline, they will be taken care by our school psychologists, 3 rounds of counseling will be proved , based on the severity of the case the Principal may also be involved to take corrective actions, if there are regular cases of indiscipline the Principal reserves the right to expel the students.
J – Damage to the school property
Any damage to school property by a child has to be reimbursed by the parent. In case of loss dairy /report/ID card, they have to pay to get a new one. Replacements will be issued on payment of the stipulated amount only.
K – Complaints
Any concern, question, or complaint arising can be addressed to our school administration department.
L – Transport
The school provides transport facility through MR travel for the students , please refer to the school transport policy , However, there will be no immediate request entertained for taking the transport for other route , if any need arises The parent must notify the school administration. It is upon the school administration to accept or decline the request.
School Transport Policy
- Neither the bus driver nor the bus security will be responsible to pick-up/drop the child at the doorstep of the Child’s residence.
- Students are not allowed to change their pick-up/drop points temporarily for any reason.
- Parents need to follow the time-table given by the transport administrator and be available at the pick-up/drop point to supervise the child. In case of any delay the bus will not wait and the parent has to arrange own transport.
- Students should be at the point 5 minutes before the given time. Parent need to be at the drop point 5 minutes before the scheduled time in the evening to collect the child.
- Students from Nursery to Grade-4 will be handed over only to the Parents/ Authorized persons and Grade-5 and above students will be dropped off at their points even if there is no one to receive them.
- Whereas the running time is calculated to keep it to the minimum and it will be our endeavor to stick to the schedule, delays or diversions caused due to traffic congestions/road repairs will be inevitable.
- It should be noted that in case of extreme or persistent misbehavior, school authorities reserves the right to suspend transport facilities. School transport arrangements will then become the responsibility of the parents.
- The residence address change mid-year please note that transport facility can continue only for the existing points. No new points/routes will be created.
- If the residence of the child is inside the by-lanes where the school bus cannot pass, it is the responsibility of the parent to bring to the pick-up/drop point and avail the transport facility.
- Any queries about entitlement must be made to the transport manager.
- Completed forms must be handed over to the office without delay and it can take at least 2 working days to process the form.
- The transport fee is to be paid in advance. If transport fee is not paid by the first week of the term, School reserves the right to deny service.
- Under no circumstances are parents allowed to ride in the school bus.
- Please notify the Front office in writing within 7 days of change of address.
- Need to make alternative arrangements if seating becomes insufficient after students with prior rights have been accommodated.
M – Field trips
Children will be taken outside the school for field trips, with the consent of the parents, a circular with the details will be sent for parents.
N – Admission and Entry to the School
Applicants will be considered for admission after the required steps for admission has been fulfilled. The applicants to SGS are taken or admitted on a number of factors. The process of admission to the school starts with the enquiry form, followed by a written test and an oral assessment, if the applicant meets the mentioned criteria, there would be a meet with principal and he / she is admitted into the school after filling the form of the admission.
The parents jointly agree to pay the fees applicable to each term directly to the School account The school accepts payments through cash, online and through cheque ,the receipt for the payment is issued upon fees is seen in the students account. The school fee schedule is divided into school academic fee ,transport fee and materials fees ( includes books ,stationary , school uniforms sourced through MG Garments the price list for which can be obtained from the school administration). The School reserves the right to increase the fee, the School increases it fees by 10 % every year (subject to change as per Government Norms).